Cass

Default Pipe bending dice

Timmy,

Besides not even being able to spell profane, you don't even know what it
means.

Since some are wont to copy and paste, let me enlighten you a bit. Pay
attention as I said that I don't teach children but you really need some
help.

Entry: 1pro·fane
Pronunciation: prO-'fAn, pr&-
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): pro·faned; pro·fan·ing
Etymology: Middle English prophanen, from Latin profanare, from profanus
Date: 14th century
1 : to treat (something sacred) with abuse, irreverence, or contempt :
DESECRATE
2 : to debase by a wrong, unworthy, or vulgar use
- pro·fan·er noun

Now, run along and come back and see if I am in a generous mood to give you
some more attention.

Cass

"Tim Williams" wrote in message
"Cass" wrote in

message
I use profanity extremely rarely.

ROTFLMAO! Let's see, of the currently 39 articles in this thread,
15 of which are yours, I count an astounding 8 which most would
agree to be profain. I doubt you'll look at them to confirm my
analysis so I will copy the pertinent parts he

Message :
That you chose to be the 'jerk' in this instance, is your problem.

Message :
Also, folks who wish to appear intelligent and when their intelligence
is in question, usually trot out seldom-used words like 'obdurate' to
try to subltely convince the reader that they can put one foot in front
of the other.

Message :
Main Entry: 1prick

Snip
2 entries found for ASSHOLE.

Message :
Old ****, DICE IS CORRECT. If you thugs don't want to believe it, that
is fine with me.

Message :
Snip **** OFF, kid.

And, the message to which I am replying,

However, if you mean that in not backing down from some idiotic ego-
challenged, knuckle-dragger using profanity in place of good sense, as
they are doing in here, you are right.

*Shrug* apparently prick, asshole, **** and '****' are not profane words.

Tim

--
In the immortal words of Ned Flanders: "No foot longs!"