Cass

Default Pipe bending dice

Williams,

I don't teach children. I will toy with them when they get to be a nuisance
as you have been and I have been toying with you. I laugh at just how silly
and ignorant you are. It is a shame that I and your ego are in control of
you.

Timmy, normally I don't make an issue of folk's spelling, grammar, sentence
structure, idiom, syntax, punctuation and typographical errors because it is
petty, we all make errors and it shows that the attacker has nothing in his
quiver with which to attack. In your case, I will make an exception and
point out that this entire brouhaha has been about one person's use of one
word. Don't you think that if you are going to be that petty and stoop that
low that you should get your own typing and spelling down a bit better?

Now, run along.

Cass

"Tim Williams" wrote in message
"Cass" wrote in

message
Old ****, DICE IS CORRECT. If you thugs don't want to believe it, that

is
fine with me.

Then please, Oh Great One, cite references. Gunner just collectively
cited every metallurgical publication (or.. if not him.. someone did)
that mentions dies. And never ever do they use "dice". So what the
hell are you going on? Or is your ego so fragile that all you can do
is yell vulgarites at all who have kindly reminded you of what is correct?

Tim

--
In the immortal words of Ned Flanders: "No foot longs!"