Gunner

Default Pipe bending dice

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 02:39:45 GMT, clare @ snyder.on .ca wrote:

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 20:16:22 -0500, "Cass"
m wrote:

Gunner,

Old ****, DICE IS CORRECT. If you thugs don't want to believe it, that is
fine with me.

You think that catalogs are the final word in defining the correct use of
English? What a laugh. There are so many errors in catalogs as to be
funny.

Dice is a game of chance and Dice is the plural of die.

It seems that some on here really want to fight over nothing. I asked a
simple question and you are showing what you are made of by trying to
deliver and English lesson when you know full well the intent of my
question.

I surely don't mind learning something new as I really like to learn. So
far, all you twits have proved is that you want to fight and have your ego
leading you around.

Cass

Plonk this jerk.

Ok.

plink

Gunner

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty
is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
-- Ben Franklin