clare @ snyder.on .ca

Default Pipe bending dice

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 20:16:22 -0500, "Cass"
wrote:

Gunner,

Old ****, DICE IS CORRECT. If you thugs don't want to believe it, that is
fine with me.

You think that catalogs are the final word in defining the correct use of
English? What a laugh. There are so many errors in catalogs as to be
funny.

Dice is a game of chance and Dice is the plural of die.

It seems that some on here really want to fight over nothing. I asked a
simple question and you are showing what you are made of by trying to
deliver and English lesson when you know full well the intent of my
question.

I surely don't mind learning something new as I really like to learn. So
far, all you twits have proved is that you want to fight and have your ego
leading you around.

Cass

Plonk this jerk.

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 14:05:01 -0500, "Cass"
wrote:

Baker,

It seems to me that I asked very simple question for those who know what

was talking about.

Dice is the plural of 'die'. The intelligent person would instantly know
what one meant using either word.

That you chose to be the 'jerk' in this instance, is your problem.

You can keep whatever knowledge that you may have on the subject as I

don't
need your kind of help.

Cass

Sigh..Cass old rectum..we are not talking about small square items used
in games of chance.

Dice is indeed the plural form of those small cubes, but only when
referring to those cubes.

Dies are the plural form of metal tooling, called in its singular
form.."die".

Tell you what Cass...check the Travers tool catalog for Dice, ok? Check
ANY reference manual that is metal related for Dice..Check Machinerys
Handbook for Dice.

Now on the other hand, perhaps Casshole is correct, and every bit of
reference material ever published is wrong. shrug.

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams