Cass

Default Pipe bending dice

Old Nick,

I use profanity extremely rarely. So, if you are saying that I used it, you
are telling a lie. However, if you mean that in not backing down from some
idiotic ego-challenged, knuckle-dragger using profanity in place of good
sense, as they are doing in here, you are right.

Cass

"Old Nick" wrote in message
On 06 Aug 2003 05:24:51 GMT, a (Dave Baker) wrote
something
......and in reply I say!:

Unless you like a good argument as much as the next person (and by
argument I mean invective and rudeness, not reasoned discussion) then
give up.

I think Cass(hole) as I remember him called has drifted over from
rec.ww, where there was _never_ a thread with Cass in it that did not
onvolved insults and ridiculous bitching and back-biting. I had my
share of that over there, but at least _some_ of my threads survived
through to a concolsion without asshole and idiot etc continually
springing up over some totally non-related dick-waggling issue.

Then please explain further what you mean because dice is very

specifically the
plural of the word die in its meaning of marked cubes for playing games

of
chance.

I could never _see_ myself as anything!

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music
Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email
!!
")
_/ )
( )