Cass

Default Pipe bending dice

Baker:

Main Entry: 1prick
Pronunciation: 'prik
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English prikke, from Old English prica; akin to Middle
Dutch pric prick
Date: before 12th century
1 : a mark or shallow hole made by a pointed instrument
2 a : a pointed instrument or weapon b : a sharp projecting organ or part
3 : an instance of pricking or the sensation of being pricked : as a : a
nagging or sharp feeling of remorse, regret, or sorrow b : a slight sharply
localized discomfort the prick of a needle
********* 4 usually vulgar : PENIS **********
**********5 usually vulgar : a spiteful or contemptible man often having no
authority **************

MO
die2 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d)
n. pl. dies or dice (ds)
pl. dies A device used for cutting out, forming, or stamping material,
especially:
An engraved metal piece used for impressing a design onto a softer metal, as
in coining money.
One of several component pieces that are fitted into a diestock to cut
threads on screws or bolts.
A part on a machine that punches shaped holes in, cuts, or forms sheet
metal, cardboard, or other stock.
A metal block containing small conical holes through which plastic, metal,
or other ductile material is extruded or drawn.
pl. dies Architecture. The dado of a pedestal, especially when cube-shaped.
pl. dice
A small cube marked on each side with from one to six dots, usually used in
pairs in gambling and in various other games.
dice (used with a sing. verb) A game of chance using dice.

tr.v. died, die·ing, dies
To cut, form, or stamp with or as if with a die.

STILL MORE, BAKER
2 entries found for ASSHOLE.
ass·hole ( P ) Pronunciation Key (shl)
n. Vulgar Slang
The anus.
A thoroughly contemptible, detestable person.
The most miserable or undesirable place in a particular area.

Now, run along.

Cass

Subject: Pipe bending dice
From: "Cass"
Date: 07/08/03 02:09 GMT Daylight Time
Baker,

You are wanting a fight. I asked a simple question about dice and you
decided to give me a lecture.

You are wrong in thinking that dice is not the plural of die but the REAL
POINT is that you want to argue and fight and belabor the point.

Main Entry: [2]die
Pronunciation: 'dI
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural dice /'dIs/ or dies /'dIz/
Etymology: Middle English dee, from Middle French dé
Date: 14th century
1 : plural dice : a small cube marked on each face with from one to six

spots
and used usually in pairs in various games and in gambling by being shaken

and
thrown to come to rest at random on a flat surface - often used

figuratively
in expressions concerning chance or the irrevocability of a course of

action
the die was cast
2 : plural dies : DADO 1a
3 : plural dies : any of various tools or devices for imparting a desired
shape, form, or finish to a material or for impressing an object or

material:
as a (1) : the larger of a pair of cutting or shaping tools that when

moved
toward each other produce a desired form in or impress a desired device on

an
object by pressure or by a blow (2) : a device composed of a pair of such

tools
b : a hollow internally threaded screw-cutting tool used for forming screw
threads c : a mold into which molten metal or other material is forced d :

perforated block through which metal or plastic is drawn or extruded for
shaping

Pronunciation Key

© 2001 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated
Merriam-Webster Privacy Policy

You carry on the argument with the Merriam-Webster dictionary if you like

Cass.
No point any of us wasting any more time on you.

Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines (
www.pumaracing.co.uk)
I'm not at all sure why women like men. We're argumentative, childish,
unsociable and extremely unappealing naked. I'm quite grateful they do

though.