Cass

Default Pipe bending dice

Baker,

You are wanting a fight. I asked a simple question about dice and you
decided to give me a lecture.

You are wrong in thinking that dice is not the plural of die but the REAL
POINT is that you want to argue and fight and belabor the point.

Also, folks who wish to appear intelligent and when their intelligence is in
question, usually trot out seldom-used words like 'obdurate' to try to
subltely convince the reader that they can put one foot in front of the
other.

Then, you brag that you ran to the dictionary to see if you are correct in
thinking that dice is incorrect. What is with you?
It is often said that the measure of the character of a man is judged by the
little things that he concerns himself with.

I don't give a damn what you believe, think, know, brag about or whatever.
I think that dice is correct but I also think that one can use dies to mean
the same thing.

Antenna is plurualized by antennae. Now, concern yourself with that and
buzz off.

Cass

Subject: Pipe bending dice
From: "Cass"
Date: 06/08/03 20:05 GMT Daylight Time
Baker,

It seems to me that I asked very simple question for those who know what

was talking about.

Dice is the plural of 'die'. The intelligent person would instantly know
what one meant using either word.

An intelligent person would have known the plural in this case was dies.

An
even slightly less than completely obdurate, stubborn and pigheaded person
would just have said "sorry, my mistake, I did mean dies". That was too

much of
an admission for your ego apparently so you just kept repeating that you

really
meant dice to the point it became totally confusing. I even dug another
dictionary out in case there was another usage of the word dice I wasn't
familiar with. Seems not - just you being a ****. Fine, wallow in your
ignorance.

Funnily enough I changed my sig yesterday for unrelated reasons and you've

just
made a good point of proving part of it.

Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines (
www.pumaracing.co.uk)
I'm not at all sure why women like men. We're argumentative, childish,
unsociable and extremely unappealing naked. I'm quite grateful they do

though.