Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Greg G.

Default turned heated bird bath - stone?

said:

Greg - I have noticed some really sever mood swings (I am not trying to
be a smart ass here) in your posts. Many of your posts on this and
other NGs are really even handed, thoughtful, and informative. Even
entertaining.

Sure, fine. Jump on the bandwagon - I'll be today's target. ;-)
Even more confusing, you're not even replying to the same thread. :-o
Must be some bizarre quirk with Google...

I have no severed moods. But if you mean severe, then read my
response to Chuck - I think that about covers it. It's back there in
the original thread...

But boy... when someone hits a hotspot, your counter post is like
standing in front of furnace (although I will admit, this one is really
benign). I wouldn't really notice, but I followed some of your other
threads, and they were like listening to your next door neighbor on
Saturday afternoon (you know, the one you like.) Such a diffence in
tone...

Just wondering...

Probably too much of an association with lawyers - who could suck your
soul barren in a month. Otherwise, probably a too long association
with people who respond with sarcasm to a well intentioned post. But
since you bother to call me out of the crowd, have you read some of
the bickering over in the Wreck? Cripes, I don't hold a candle to
some of those guys... A week-long argument as to whether a package
from Lee Valley was properly packed. And you call ME a furnace? Ha!

I respond as politely as I'm addressed.
I'm too old and weathered to care otherwise.
Perhaps my understanding of the semantics of the English language
derives sarcasm that isn't intended.

Maybe our two month ordeal with the idiots at Charter has given me
very little patience to spare concerning ISP support personnel. Our
service has been intermittent for months, and after hours and hours of
attempting to teach their personnel how to service their own
equipment, I'm a little peeved...

Or possibly I'm just a very unpleasant person. ;-)

FWIW,

Greg G.