Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Too_Many_Tools

Default For Gunner

" What drives me nuts is the arrogance of the Time editorial board
reveal Government secrets, the revelation of which help no Americans,
and
warn America's enemies"

You have to be kidding....the fact that Dear Old George demanded
wiretaps without having bothered to go through the courts for
permission means he broke the law.

This may very well be the beginning of the end for George....remember
how Watergate got started?

The fact that the renewal of the Patriot Act failed tells you that this
is a very serious situation for the Administration.

Meanwhile no one can tell me why Karl Rove who is still under
investigation for turning over a CIA agent still has his security
clearance during wartime....it must be nice to have low friends in high
places.

Damn hypocrites.

Maybe George and Karl will be cellmates....

TMT