Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How Change I Change the Color of Metal Roof Flashing?

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 23:10:44 GMT, "Mike" wrote:

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

\
Hi,
I wonder why he did not choose right color to begin with?
Tony

Good question. The roofing company completely redid the job because the
first job caused severe leaking and dAmage to the interior of my house. It
was thirty degrees outside when they redid the job and I suspect they only
had the white trim on the job site. I told the owner of the company they
had to fix it now because the freezing water/ice would cause even more
severe damage. Any suggestions for a durable flat dark gray coating or
paint?

Mike

Oil based EPOXY PAINT.
That stuff will last forever.