Posted to alt.home.repair
John Willis

Default An agreement should be a freaking AGREEMENT!

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 13:32:28 GMT, "Dr. Hardcrab"
scribbled this interesting note:

So you are saying I should get NO money up front, show up at someone's house
with $3500 worth of equipment, install it, get it up and running and then I
am supposed to sit back and wait for the customer to pay me when they feel
like it? I know of VERY FEW companies that will do that.

That's the way it works with us and our contractors, as well as for
those we contract to do work for-with one exception: To be Paid Upon
Completion. And there are no exceptions. Thus far, with more than
several decades of experience hiring contractors and being a
contractor, we've never not paid anyone, and we've never had any one
not pay us.

It can and does work that way.

--
John Willis