Dave Baker

Default Pipe bending dice

Subject: Pipe bending dice
From: "Brian"
Date: 06/08/03 20:57 GMT Daylight Time
Cass, I just looked it up in Websters College Dictionary. A die is
basically two different things - it's a device for forming, stamping,
cutting threads, drawing metal, which is your application. According the
Websters, the plural of die in this instance is "dies".

A die is also the singular of "dice", which are "small cubes impressed on
each side with one to six dots, used in gambling". That isn't what you're
talking about.

Take it as you please, you can learn in many ways, all of the time.

I think you're wasting your time Brian. He's been told twice already but
clearly wants to be stubborn about it. Something about teaching an old dog new
tricks maybe.

Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines (
www.pumaracing.co.uk)
I'm not at all sure why women like men. We're argumentative, childish,
unsociable and extremely unappealing naked. I'm quite grateful they do though.