Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default turned heated bird bath - stone?

Greg G wrote:

Trees aren't dead containers filled with 2 quarts of captive, heated
water, being **** in, bathed in, and drunk out of by 100 birds a day
either. Think large Petri-Dish. Not birdhouses.

I have raised birds from eggs, keep pet birds, and maintain numerous
birdfeeders and baths on our property. Birds die from exposure to
human saliva and contaminated water. What makes you think your
lousy analogy holds any water?

Greg - I have noticed some really sever mood swings (I am not trying to
be a smart ass here) in your posts. Many of your posts on this and
other NGs are really even handed, thoughtful, and informative. Even
entertaining.

But boy... when someone hits a hotspot, your counter post is like
standing in front of furnace (although I will admit, this one is really
benign). I wouldn't really notice, but I followed some of your other
threads, and they were like listening to your next door neighbor on
Saturday afternoon (you know, the one you like.) Such a diffence in
tone...

Just wondering...

Robert