Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default Wheels and Casters..Where Do You Find Them?

Sun, Dec 18, 2005, 11:31am (EST-3)
(Too_Many_Tools) doth ask - about wheels:
snippity

Questions like this, just kinda puzzle me. I mean, I have no
problem finding casters/wheels. for the few projects I use them on. The
tools I have on stands, I don't have them wheeled, I just shuffle them
from one place to another - less hassle than messing with wheels.

But, as for where to get them - plenty easy to find. Ace Hardware,
Lowes, Wally Worls, Harbor Freight, Northern Tools, I think some of the
auto parts stores have some, I think I saw some n a welding supply
store. You could even buy a cart and salvage wheels, if nothing else.
If you've got a welder, no biggie to cobble up some on your own. But,
of course, there-s always on-line shopping - google is simple enough to
use. Hell, even my mother could probably answer this one.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you
"know"?.
- Granny Weatherwax