Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark D. Zacharias

Default This used to be such a nice news group

wrote in message
ups.com...
You are correct.... "this used to be such a nice news group. A lot of
the knowledgeable and helpful regulars have been increasingly absent
over the past couple of years. Frankly, it just ain't as much fun and
not as rewarding to "try" to contribute helpful suggestions when there
are a bunch of cynical smart mouths out there ready to throw flames....
and there also are the "nay sayers" that think that all repair people
are crooks that rip off innocent customers.... if that is the case
then why in the world would they come to a newsgroup populated with
knowledgeable crooked repair people to ask for advice??
electricitym

I thought it was just that I was becoming increasingly obsolete!

Mark Z.