Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default For Gunner

On 17 Dec 2005 19:28:40 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner Asch says...

However..Leftists will go into the full fetal
position, and start sucking their thumbs when they realize that all
the spew they have been emitting, has been Leftists lies from an
organization that cares NOTHING about America, but only its return to
a position of power.

Hmm, 'cares nothing about america.'

That maybe sounds like that guy from the Cato Institute, who
was taking money from that guy Abromoff to write spin and call
it research.

They only care about the dollar it seems.

Now what really drives me into the fetal position is knowing
that our president told the NSA that it's just fine and dandy
to wiretap US citizens without getting a warrant before doing
so.

See FISA court. And 72 hours. Then get back to me, ok?

Unfortunatly for him it seems like the powers that be in the
senate aren't too happy about those shenanigans. Some of the
republicans too, oddly enough. So unhappy in fact that they
put the kibosh on that USAPATRIOT act to spank him a bit.

Should we really be securing democtratic freedoms for the
citizens of Iraq at the exact same time we're stripping them
from US citizens?

Jim

They put the kibosh on him, based on fatally flawed (and intentionally
spun) statements by the Anti-Bush bunch.

Please read the PA in its entirety. Also note who signed and voted for
it.

Google FISA, Gorlick Wall, and Carnivore and Echelon.

also "able danger"

Then get back to me.

A helping hint....
http://www.gulfcoastnews.com/GCNgues...competence.htm