Posted to rec.woodworking
WillR

Default un-kinking a bandsaw blade?

Robatoy wrote:
I picked up one of them King band saws. I am absolutely blown away by
how much saw I got for the money.

I'm a total newbie when it comes to artsy-fartsy band saws so I decided
to get one to play with.... an early Christmas present from me to me.
I'm learning about blades and stuff now.

I can clearly see how one could get swept up in those things as a hobby
toy/tool.

Fun!

Which one did you get?

I got the 1433FX -- just wish I had time to get it running -- maybe this
weekend or Christmas day I will be allowed to play wit it instead of
this %$**%#@ renovating.

http://www.kingcanada.com/Products.htm?CD=104

http://www.kingcanada.com/Products.htm?CD=13

I added the riser block for resaw work.