Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers
ameijers

Default Ultrasonic cat repellant??

wrote in message
In article 6WEre.1677364$8l.332021@pd7tw1no,
"Ken Moiarty" wrote:

Rich wrote on Tue, 14 Jun 2005 00:56:40 +0000 (UTC):

RG Adopt or borrow a Siberian Husky (see my sig). Most of them

consider a
RG cat to be a furry chew toy.

We have a Rottweiler that lives indoors too. She would fight to protect
"her" cats. g

Ken

I know of a family who own two pitbulls and one orange cat (an amazing
predator-- watch out rodentia). Those dogs are the slaves of that cat.
Never seen anything like it.

A claw in the nose establishes pecking order pretty quick. And animals under
the same roof usually end up regarding each other as pack mates, especially
if they see the Alpha that feeds them cooing over the new addition. Applies
to dogs, cats, babies, etc. Animals are no fools- they won't let instinct
threaten a steady meal and a warm dry place to sleep.

As to the original post- many years ago, I accidently found out that a
ultrasonic measuring tape makes cats freak and run, at least until they get
used to it, or they are old and deaf. Never saw a cat do a backflip in
mid-stride before that....

aem sends...