Posted to alt.home.repair
clifto

Default MR Coffee,(maker)

D4 wrote:
Give up on the "Add water and wait until it boils and sputters."

Spend 55 bucks and buy a Bunn.

The reservoir keeps a pot of water hot (180 deg. F) at all times. When
you pour in the cold water and the hot gets displaced.

2 minutes later you have coffee.

AND you always have 48 oz of Almost boiling hot water for tea or for
cooking.

And you pay electricity to keep that water hot 24/7.

Braun had a winner with their KF180, but they're gradually discontinuing
it. We got lucky and got another after the first only lasted 9 years.
Tried a fancy looking Melitta but the coffee sucked after Braun has
spoiled us.