Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Schwab

Default Drill Press or Drill/Mill Machine

wrote:

Unfortunately space will not allow for that. And anything approaching
200lbs would be too much. :-(

Are you sure about that? Weight was a big concern of mine, and frankly
I'm still glad that I did not buy a 2500 pounder just yet. However, I
probably should strip my 31 to clean and lube everything. The fact that
I was able to move it as one 670 lb thing has allowed me to avoid that
step. My point is that with guidance from experts here, you could
probably plan to disassemble, clean, lube, and reassemble something
heavier than you might otherwise think is ok.

Bill