Posted to alt.home.repair
SQLit

Default Attn:: Travis Jordan Question Regarding Honeywell Chronotherm III

"Ronald Cliborn" wrote in message

You are a god (little g of course).
Thank you. I looked and googled and got jack....not even jack
actually.

I understand the basic principle of how it should work, but it seems
to have times and temp programmed in and of course "no one" has
bothered it.
"No one" does a lot of bad things at my home but I can't tell if he is
messing with the Thermostat or if I'm just that bad at programming it,
or if it is broken.

Thanks
Ron Cli

When ever I reprogram my stat, which is seldom after the first complete
season. I have found that going back through each day and each set point has
some interesting information. Either I push the buttons to fast or not hard
enough. Do not know don't care. Check everyday and every setpoint when you
THINK your done. Maybe you have the same issues that I have.
I recently programmed the heat on my stat. Temps were consistent, 60 and 70.
Guess they are defaults. I rarely need heat so I moved everything to 57 F.
Took twice to get all settings to my setpoint.