Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
DaveC

Default Broken Braun Shaver

Thus spake :

At this point I assume the answer is just to write the thing off and
get a get shaver. Thanks for the help.

If you're a good solderer, you can replace the battery. I've replaced the one
in my Braun once and the shaver is still going after 5 years.

You have to be careful when soldering batteries without tabs (best to buy a
battery with tabs), but it can be done. Google for details, or post here that
you intend to replace the battery and I'll describe it.

Good luck

DaveC

This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group