Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jakdedert

Default Fixyouowntv -experience SONY KV-32TS46 DEAD

kip wrote:
When you change those 2 transistors and resistor
you best find out first what blew them.
If you don't they will last approximately 2us.

It's possible that they are not dead, or that whatever is in the kit are
upgraded parts which will not blow...as the OEM parts were under rated....

jak

kip

"Happy Go Lucky" wrote in message

I have a Sony Trinitron 32 inch tv. Model KV-32TS46

It's worked like a charm since new and last week it turned itself off
twice on me while I was watching a DVD. Then during the football game
on Sunday it turned off and is dead.

I did a little research and found a site, fixyourowntv and took a
gamble and purchased the kit for the tv. Instructions came today, no
kit yet, but the instructions show replacing two transistors and a
resistor.

Anyone has experience with this?

Gene