Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Bud

Default Web page updated, latest project included

Mark & Juanita wrote:
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:31:14 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

Let's try that with a live link: www.mklange.cnc.net

Just updated my web page: mklange.cnc.net In addition to adding the
latest completed project (the entertainment center), I modified the format
somewhat, adding thumbnails and links to individual projects. Also added a
few tractor pictures as well.

Comments welcome.

You really shouldn't size the picture with the height/width attributes
for two reasons: Browsers really do a ****ty job of resizing (due to
they have to do it quickly), and 2) I still have to download the entire
photo at full size.

Resize your pics in some image editing software to whatever size you
want. If you want to different sizes in your website, then save the
image in two different sizes.

Look at your cabinet on
http://www.mklange.cnc.net/CherryEntryCabinet.html

See how lousy that image looks? Now look at the original pic
http://www.mklange.cnc.net/EntryCabi...tInstalled.jpg

All the lines are smooth, no jagged lines.

Other than that, nice woodwork!