Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

Default Web page updated, latest project included

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 01:19:31 -0800, "Leif Thorvaldson"
wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:31:14 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

Let's try that with a live link: www.mklange.cnc.net

Just updated my web page: mklange.cnc.net In addition to adding the
latest completed project (the entertainment center), I modified the format
somewhat, adding thumbnails and links to individual projects. Also added
few tractor pictures as well.

Comments welcome.

Thanks for looking.

Great sunset pix!! Terrific job being done on the workshop! A couple of
questions/observations: 1) I can't see the double rainbow; 2) What is that
long building beside the shop? and 3) it looks like you live in rural area
just outside Tucson. How much acreage do you have?

Leif

Thanks for the comments.

1) The rainbows are somewhat subtle. Take a look over the turbine vents
of both buildings.
2) The long building is a 10 x 20 storage building we had built when we
moved in. Shed builder showed up the same day the movers did. We added 700
square feet of house size compared to our old home,but even after getting
rid of a bunch of stuff, what we had in the old house wouldn't fit in the
new one (just not as much storage space built in).
3) We have 4.5 acres. Easiest thing in the world compared to other
places. One doesn't do anything to the desert, so we have effectively more
than 3 3/4 acres of buffer between neighbors (and a cool place for our son
to explore).