Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Any Saw Stop Owners

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. com...
In article , "Leon"
wrote:

Some people are just slow to change. Owners, those with actual hands on
experience with the machine seem to be pleased with their purchases.

Oh, yeah, the guy with three misfires (in as many weeks?) is real pleased
with
his purchase, I'm sure. Uh-huh. Riiiiiiiight.

So ask him if he is sorry that he purchased the saw and would seriousely
like to return it for a refund. I betting that he probably wants to keep
it. It is a machine, like an automobile except much cheaper. The world
ain't perfect. The tool is man made just like its competition. Nothing is
flawless.

Like I said: you're so wrapped up in this idea that you can't bring
yourself
to see or hear any of the problems with it.

You repeat that, did you for get that you said that? You refuse to
acknowledge that I have already acknowledged that there are in deed problems
with the machine now that the problems have actually materialized. It is as
wrong of a statement now as the first time you said it. I really have no
reason to defend the saw. I have no problem agreeing with you when what you
say holds water.