Kris Baker

Default Silver tea service set -- metal questions

"Tony Cooper" wrote in message
On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 19:34:08 -0500, Richard Ward
wrote:

Paul K. Dickman wrote:
snip
Second, sets bring a premium. Orphan pots are bought by college

students and
young marrieds, trying to decorate.

Sets are bought by someone who is looking for a 25th anniv gift for

their
cousin Leon.

snip
Take a look at the photo. It isn't a set per se.

The traditional tea and coffee service is five pieces: tea pot,
coffee pot, creamer, sugar and tray.

Yes, we know that.

I can't tell from the picture if the items here pattern match.

The tray isn't right, and neither are the pieces.

I've got some infusers I've never listed. Maybe I should list one for
him to buy.

Better yet. Trade him a teapot for one of his extra coffee
servers.

Kris