Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller

Default EDM

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:28:17 -0800, (daniel
peterman) wrote:

He was a good rigger and a master welder but on this day he may have
been distracted and didn't notice that his fathers new Cadilac was
parked a little too close to this hanging bundle of aluminum
Gravity takes over as it always does and the metal crushes the car.
Father : not happy
Son : scared

Construction company owner visits the job site where motor scrapers
are being push loaded in the borrow pit. Unfortunately, he hops out of
his Caddy in the wrong place and the pusher dozer nails it broad side
on his way back (in reverse) to pick up the next scraper. The only
comment was "I guess I picked a bad place to park".
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada