Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn

Default how high is too high for residential water pressure?

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 00:32:24 -0500, "bugs bunny"
wrote:

how high can I run my home water pressure before I run the risk of
prematurely wearing out fixtures, washers, toilet parts, washing machine,
etc.

our city water supply is at a really high pressure (over 150 psi) so I can
set the pressure regulator for any pressure less than that

I like really strong showers, how high can I go without reducing the life of
things?

What's the pressure setting on your water-heater T&P valve?