Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Any Saw Stop Owners

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
et...

Do you not read any sources of woodworking information other than this
newsgroup?

You didn't say you hadn't seen any complaints _here_. You said you hadn't
seen
any complaints, period. Which leads me to conclude that you haven't been
looking very hard.

Published magazine articles were not revalent to the OP's specific question
as his question was posted to those in this news group. That said, with you
mentioning the PopWood article he should now understand that there is
indeed some one else that has had this problem however he is probably not
going to get any personal feed back from the person that wrote that article.

(I have not seen any complaints about the Saw Stop other than from the ones
that will not buy the saw. I do monitor this group on an almost daily
basis.)

In a separate paragraph and with both sentences being in that paragraph, me
mentioning that I monitor this group on an almost daily basis would be the
indicator here that I was talking about people on this news group. It in no
way referenced any other source of information. A logical assumption would
be that I have not read any complaints _here_. My comments are simply my
findings and an answer to the OP question. His question, Any one have
problems with the cartridge firing off when it not supposed to?, was not
asking about articles so much as personal experience. I simply stated that
I have seen no reference of a problem myself although now that you have
mention that article I can now say that I have heard through some on a news
group that hey have read an article in PopWood an article that references a
cartridge misfiring. ;~) I'm as certain as you are that others are
probably having or going to have a similar problem. Anything could happen,
Unisaws tend to have a broken trunion problem. LOL