ATP

Default Histroy channel machine tools

6e70 wrote:
They talked about America manufacturing weapons for WWII and showed a
picture of soviet women making pp 40 submachineguns. History channel
has shallow magazine type coverage of many subjects and is full of
mistakes which tells me they are pumping out this programming without
consulting subject matter experts. They use the same footage of bombs
falling on an orchard for every WWII theater of war they discuss.
They had one episode on tales of the gun called "the Magnum" which was
an insult. It read like a bad 7th grade research paper. The shame is
that these are subjects which are of interest, for which the
information is available, and which deserve better treatment.
Paul

I had a professor who specialized in science history, she wanted to shoot up
her TV when she saw one of the HC shows.