Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jumpster Jiver

Default HOT xref for "C5450" (consumer CRT about 50" screen)...

wrote:
I am repairing a TV for a friend (attempting to, anyway) and I have a
shorted HOT that has 2 lines of text. The top reads, "C5450" and the
bottom reads "2H3". I think this is a Sony TV if that matters
(shouldn't). What is the available xref for this part?

I does matter. If it's a Sony, use the original replacement part.
Also, find out WHY the HOT shorted before you replace it, or you might
as well buy the second one now to save on shipping.