Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ed Sirett

Default TV Programme looking for your House of Horrors!

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 04:54:52 -0800, jasoncuddy wrote:

Chris Bacon wrote:
raden wrote:
Peter Taylor writes
wrote in message
Have you had a major DIY disaster? Are you recovering from a major
Jason, are you detecting a trend here?

A wee bit of hostility ?

Are you, as a researcher, getting the message and taking it on board
with some feedback to take back to your TV company ?

There's information about him "out there".

I dont mind the absuive replies and numerous emails I get at work about
the post I made in regard's to the programme, I was only doing as
instructed by my producer, and I completely understand your views.
However can I ask that the personal abuse stop, its uncalled for,
thanks.

I guess the 'intrest factor' is that viewers will be able to feel a sense
of satisfaction that they could _never_ have been as stupid as those on
show.

As I have said before the difference between bad diy and bad pro work is
that the former is usually a little more creative and tries to
save, reuse, recycle materials. Whereas the latter tend to save
installation effort and time.

I have a photo for you: Customer complains "Heating & some kitchen sockets
have stopped."

http://www.makewrite.demon.co.uk/no_juice.jpg

This picture was exactly as it was as I took the cover off the junction
box. was it a pro or an diyer who was a couple of screws short?