Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Taylor

Default TV Programme looking for your House of Horrors!

wrote in message
ups.com...

Chris Bacon wrote:
raden wrote:
Peter Taylor writes
wrote in message
Have you had a major DIY disaster? Are you recovering from a major
Jason, are you detecting a trend here?

A wee bit of hostility ?

Are you, as a researcher, getting the message and taking it on board
with some feedback to take back to your TV company ?

There's information about him "out there".

I dont mind the absuive replies and numerous emails I get at work about
the post I made in regard's to the programme, I was only doing as
instructed by my producer, and I completely understand your views.
However can I ask that the personal abuse stop, its uncalled for,
thanks.

My comments weren't aimed at you personally, more at the stinking idea
behind the programme, but if you go along with that idea then I certainly do
include you. So far you haven't given us any reason to believe any comments
were uncalled for.

If you can prove your company actually does something worthwhile to help
these misfortunate people and doesn't just make a few cheap laughs out of
them, then I will apologise gladly.