Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default TV Programme looking for your House of Horrors!

In article . com,
wrote:
I dont mind the absuive replies and numerous emails I get at work about
the post I made in regard's to the programme, I was only doing as
instructed by my producer, and I completely understand your views.

However can I ask that the personal abuse stop, its uncalled for,
thanks.

Crikey. A sensitive researcher. You must be new at it. A few months
working as a runner on drama etc before researching would have made you
thick skinned for life.

You might suggest to your producer that a good DIY prog showing how to do
things properly rather than the tosh over rubbish we get in the UK would
get a big and loyal following - as well as plenty of help from here.

However, such a prog would likely cost more than the few thousand quid
budgets for DIY horror story ones. And need some skill to make too.

--
*If you don't pay your exorcist you get repossessed.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.