Richard Ward

Default Silver tea service set -- metal questions

Ignoramus23169 wrote:
snip
At least I paid $25 for the set, and it looks great after cleaning. I
figure that it is worth at least $25. And By The Way, I did not
believe the sellers when I was buying. I started believing them after
I did some testing.

If you like it, that's all that really matters. Retail value is
meaningless if you like something and intend to keep it. How well
something would sell only comes into play if you bought it to resell it.

I buy lots of stuff that I could never resell for what I paid for it. I
buy it because I like it, what someone else would pay for it is irrelevant.