Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Steve Russell

Default Drying roughed bowls-Boiling Method

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for the offer... If I can't get my website up and running soon, I
will take you up on it. :-) Take care and all the best to you and yours!

On 12/9/05 7:19 PM, in article , "Kevin Miller"
wrote:

If you like Steve, I'd be happy to put the study up on my web page (with
all due credit of course). It's nothing fancy, but for a bunch of text
and maybe some photos it wouldn't be much work to make it at least
presentable until you can find time to make your own site...

...Kevin

--
Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio, The Woodlands, Texas
Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

³Woodturning with Steven D. Russell²
Volume #1 CD ROM e-Book * Available for Shipment
Volume #2 CD ROM e-Book/DVD Video * Available for Shipment
Volume #3 Double DVD Video on Bowl Turning * Available for Shipment