Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Default TV Programme looking for your House of Horrors!

RzB wrote:
I dont mind the absuive replies and numerous emails I get at work about
the post I made in regard's to the programme, I was only doing as
instructed by my producer, and I completely understand your views.
However can I ask that the personal abuse stop, its uncalled for,
thanks.

I posted a small quip earlier in this thread.. It was with tongue in cheek
and hope it wasn't taken the wrong way.. I agree that any abusive stuff
is totally out of order... Not usually a part of this NG...

Presumably comments ought to be directed at the producer, possibly
Simon Brant.