Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.equipment
TURTLE

Default GE GAS STOVE

I understand this. The store was supposed to convert and
install it for propane. They didn't. We converted the
burners and tried to convert the oven but it still didn't
work. They sent out a service man who replaced the
regulator and adjusted the flame and it's still putting out
soot. Now I'm waiting again for the service man to come
again on the 20th.

MoM

this is Turtle.

take me as a a horses butt , but i would bring it back to them to get
me another one from some one else that does not let me do without a
stove for 2 weeks.

There is the limit to bull and your being sent to it here.

TURTLE