Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

Default TV Programme looking for your House of Horrors!

In message , Peter
Taylor writes

wrote in message
roups.com...
Have you had a major DIY disaster? Are you recovering from a major
flood? Have unwanted pests invaded your home? Has the bath fallen
through your ceiling?

Were looking for unlucky burnt, burgled, flooded, infested, noisy,
haunted, falling down, blown away, drenched, damaged..even blown up
homes!

If you have now, or in the past, battled a Horror in the Home and its
making your life a misery, then we want to hear from you and we might
be able to help for a new TV programme.

I know tons of people in Sumatra or New Orleans or Pakistan or even
Hemel Hempstead, whose disasters this year would fill your TV programme
with cheap laughs. What'll (note the apostrophe) you give me for their
stories?

Jason, are you detecting a trend here?

A wee bit of hostility ?

Are you, as a researcher, getting the message and taking it on board
with some feedback to take back to your TV company ?

--
geoff