Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod

Default Cutter knife through chest

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 01:17:29 GMT, "George E. Cawthon"
wrote:

Genedoc wrote:
Hmmm, the Bullseye hand loads for my 45 behind a 110grain slug was just
over 800fps so he got hit by a slow 45cal bullet, Speed kills is one
moral..Take care...
David

110 grain 45cal bullet? sure you didn't mean 210
grain? 400fps is in the range of a bb or pellet
gun.

If I recall, the standard "military ball" full round nose round is a
230 grain bullet. And I think I recall loading 185 grain
semi-wadcutters back in my shootin' days. 110 grains seems awfully
small for a .45 slug. Wouldn't take much Bullseye to get that little
thing to 800 fps.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net