Posted to alt.home.repair
Bubba

Default Blown fuse

and I still havent seen you or anyone else take me up on my offer.
Email me your phone number and I'll call you. Then we will both have
each others name address and phone and neither of us will be posted on
the net for all to see. It couldnt be more simple.
Ive never seen such a bunch of mouthy pussies with no balls in my
life.
Bubba

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:53:01 -0600, "A.D.C." wrote:

after several requests, he still has no answer...I'm thinking he's got a big
hat, but no cattle.
"Bob" wrote in message

"Bubba" ReMoVe wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 13:11:32 -0600, "R. Gregg Reed"
wrote:

Bubba ReMoVe
wrote in
:

You are more than welcome to come visit me anytime. Id be happy to
show you exactly how "small" I am.

I wasn't referring to your physical size. I already have ample evidence
that you have a fat head and a big mouth. I was actually referring to
your mental size, and I have ample evidence of that, too.

I would also like to tell you in
person what I told you on here. Im not shy in the least. Plan on
giving out your Christmas presents early because you wont be waking up
till sometime after the new year. Sweet dreams you pussy.
Care for the offer?

You can't be serious. Do you really expect me to waste my time traveling
to where you are just so we can fight over a discussion on Usenet? Oh, I
understand. You DON'T expect me to waste my time. That's what you're
counting on.

Exactly as expected.
I'll take that as a no, ............pussy.
Bubba

Simply post your address. I'm sure someone local to you will be happy to
come over and discuss this in person.