Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Steve Russell

Default Drying roughed bowls-Boiling Method

Hello Leo,

I will keep the group posted. I'm always looking for new ways to increase
the efficiency of the overall woodturning process. As you so eloquently
said, it gives you choices! Bets wishes to you and yours for a safe and
Happy Holiday Season! Take care.

On 12/8/05 3:07 PM, in article ,
"Leo Van Der Loo" wrote:

Hi Steve

Love to see your results on your drying experiments, I have your boiling
file and though I rarely use the boiling way on my turnings I do use
it for some woods that I know are going to give me trouble.

I am interested, like to know things and it gives me choices, thank You

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

--
Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio, The Woodlands, Texas
Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

³Woodturning with Steven D. Russell²
Volume #1 CD ROM e-Book * Available for Shipment
Volume #2 CD ROM e-Book/DVD Video * Available for Shipment
Volume #3 Double DVD Video on Bowl Turning * Available for Shipment