Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
JAD

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

your a well rounded bigot aren't you?

"Gary H" wrote in message
JAD wrote:
"Gary H" wrote in message

JAD wrote:

don't feel left out, maybe some bum will give you a card. Rich G are

you
listening?
Your 'opinion spouts as envy. Why do you think its bowing , worshiping

when

someone takes the opposite side and defends someone who isn't around to
defend himself? Your opinion is based on 'innuendo and is not thought

out

very well. And bashing someone without the facts straight is ....well

its

nonsense.

Ah well it's criticism based on many writings and rulings (I
suppose) by "experts". He's ended up in court in the US
(antitrust, guilty) and in Europe (antitrust, guilty) fined 32
million by South Korea's FTC (Fair Trade Commission, guilty)

Yeah, self made man, always by the book, never stiffed anyone.

Typical US mentality. Money first then trickle down to all the
other mundane stuff kicking and screaming all the way. Gimme a
break.

Ahhhh I C now where its coming from...... and here I thought it

actually
had something to do with money and Bill Gates........

If the shoe fits?????

Willey was lucky (and smart). He grabbed CP/M before the market
conditions were what they are today. had he pulled something
like that in recent times, he'd have been in a courtroom so fast
he woulda been sucked out of his socks.