Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
John Doe

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

David Maynard wrote:

John Doe wrote:

David Maynard wrote:

I'm hounding you? For an opinion? On USENET?

That's probably the closest thing to an accurate summary I've
ever seen come out of you and this may come as a real shock but I
am under no 'obligation' whatsoever to provide you with an
opinion on ANYthing.

You are too full of yourself to get my drift.

I got your drift just fine. Now lets see if you got mine.

I did, it's enough to knock a buzzard off a **** wagon at 50 yards.