Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
old jon

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

"Gary H" wrote in message
Mxsmanic wrote:

Those of us who were there are not deceived by revisionist histories.
In those days, it was big bad IBM versus tiny helpless Microsoft, not
the other way around. Microsoft didn't (and couldn't) twist IBM's
arm.

Ya know, all this really isn't about Bill Gates or Microsoft Per Se. It's
about the greed factor and the power factor and the control factor. The
desire for absolute power and to corrupt absolutely . The sort of thing
that rears its ugly head virtually every single day of our lives. Like
Enron, Hollinger international and on and on.

The great American, and British public, accept that power and control.
Between us all we could bankrupt any corporation we wanted to.
All we have to do is band together and boycott them and their goods,
and down they go.
How could that be done ?.
bw..OJ