Posted to uk.d-i-y
sheba

Default TV Programme looking for your House of Horrors!

wrote in message
oups.com...
Have you had a major DIY disaster? Are you recovering from a major
flood? Have unwanted pests invaded your home? Has the bath fallen
through your ceiling?

Were looking for unlucky burnt, burgled, flooded, infested, noisy,
haunted, falling down, blown away, drenched, damaged..even blown up
homes!

If you have now, or in the past, battled a Horror in the Home and its
making your life a misery, then we want to hear from you and we might
be able to help for a new TV programme.

CALL - 01603 727 614 or email -

I removed all my light switches as I can't find any wallpaper with holes cut
in it.
It also took me 7hours to fit two curtain poles together to form a long one
and fit a nice extended centre support.
Don't even get me started on trying to stop condensation. I fitted all the
radiators on the outside of the house.