Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Craftsman Hand Tools

"CW" wrote in message
k.net...
As an ex professional mechanic, I will say I hate snap simply for their
high
polish, slippery tools. If you work with your hands all day, you could
about
grab a cactus without problems. Last thing you need is something slippery.
like ratchets and breaker bars with big sharp knurling and wrenches with a
large, fat cross section. Snap-On ratchets have those small, slick handles
and their wrenches are thin and oval. Great designs to slip and hurt
yourself. Alright for working on cars I guess where you really don't have
put much effort into anything but lousy for the big stuff.

CW.. You are not suppose to apply pressure to the polished wrenches. You
are suppose to use an air-ratchet on the other side to do the work. LOL.