Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Proctologically Violated©®

Default Burnin' down my BP (how I know there is a god...)

Dear "1 in a trillion" Harold,

There is probably no greater testament to a complete (and in your case,
compleat) lack of character and backbone than someone who gloats.
And who is so clueless and shameless that they gloat gleefully, in public.
You can't understand this, but others likely will. The more you talk,
Harold, the more you reveal.

For those not in on this here enmity, check out the HD threads on rcm, and
my probability calculation--Harold the Rat then tries to save face w/ a yarn
that has about a 1 in a trillion likelihood of being true.
I myself did get a little carried away in those threads, but try and look
past that to the real issues... Actually some very good points were made
along the way by several people.

SVL, take a hint, bruh, deal w/ this sycophantic worm at your own peril--the
least little thing goes wrong, your ass is grass, and Harold is the
lawnmower. He will make that wretch that ratted you out look like a war
hero.

Harold, my whole house could burn down, and I'd still be grateful that we
are thousands of miles apart--on every level.
If you were to ever grok people's true opinions of little ****s such as
yourself, grok your true characterlessness, you'd likely do something
drastic.
Your very survival is your obliviousness--and unfortunately, an attendant
grating smugness.
----------------------------
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll

"Ignoramus27731" wrote in message
You can buy electronic DC motor drivers, ebay seller lisa_ctrsurplus
has them, I think. She is really good. Not too much money given what
you already spent.

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:17:53 -0500, Proctologically Violated©®

wrote:
Awl--

I have empirical (probabilistic) proof that there is a god:

My life could not *possibly* be *this miserable* by *chance
alone*--this
**** has GOT to be choreographed somehow... goodgawd....

Why not? You earned it!

So I just burntid out the goddamm electronics for the powerfeed on

m'BP--a
BP powerfeed, in fact, w/ the BP ancient electronics (box on the BP

base).

Chuckle!
I agree. Proof positive there's a God, and you're paying the price for
your
amorality.

When you've lived as long as I have, you'll begin to understand there's a
price you pay for not doing the right thing. What you're experiencing is
typical of what happens to losers, and I'm loving it.

Repent!!! g

Harold