Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
David Maynard

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurateas cheap quartz watches?]

John Doe wrote:

David Maynard nospam private.net wrote:

John Doe wrote:

David Maynard nospam private.net wrote:

Gary H wrote:

David Maynard wrote:

class bigot

name caller

Typical snip job from the ultimate 'name caller' troll.

That's all the context a reader needs to understand my reply.

People who regularly read your posts don't need a quote at all to figure
out your intent because it's always some out of context false innuendo or
pure invention for the same purpose, but it's worth noting for the initiates.

You sometimes follow 200 lines of quoted text with a single line
reply. Combine that with how trivial most of your replies are, it's
like you are trying to waste bandwidth.

And you can't even manage two sentences in a row without doing it.

If you feel you have to jump to the defense of these poor
helpless folks, then go for it. Shrug.

Utter nonsense. No one claimed [Bill Gates] was 'helpless' and,
for all I know, he might be able to pound you into the sand with
one hand, count money on the other, and

walk and eat pie at the same time

http://www.bitstorm.org/gates/

befuddle you with an extended vocabulary all at the same time...

while eating pie

No reason to let facts get in the way of a good solid prejudice,
eh?

Says someone who cannot even except the extremely well known and
decided in stone fact that Microsoft Windows is a monopoly.

Since I have refused to discuss the matter with you you haven't a
clue what I may or may not think or 'accept' and you inventing
lies isn't going to change that fact either.

It's easy enough to figure out.

Not very clever to argue how easy it is when you haven't gotten a thing
right yet.